Wife’s Sissy Maid

 



One day, this will be me. My wife’s sissy maid will do all the household chores while wearing a saree (or osariya which needs to tie up a belt around my waist inside the osariya that makes it hard work wearing it for a long period). Wearing a saree my wife will select as the uniform and with gags or locks. 

I will do all the work while she’s resting on a chair and watching me work hard.

  • Mopping the floors
  • Doing the dishes 
  • Hand-washing the clothes or laundry 
  • Fixing the bed 
  • Cooking for her 
  • Eating my food sitting on the kitchen floor  after she’s finished her meals 
  • Helping her out to take a bath & being careful not to make my saree wet
  • Taking a bath after all the chores are done and wearing another saree to be on the bed with her. 
I want to be her sissy maid so bad 😞 
She’s gonna enjoy her life

Comments

Popular Posts