A gift for being a good girl

A gift for being a good girl 


I’ve been a good girl for a few months from the day my mistress gave me my first gift. I was obeying her, being a decent, slave girl for her. A few months earlier, she found a job. It was a hard time for me. Because I had to wait till she arrives at her home. Some days it was 7:00 PM when she texts me. And she was really tired. So we could not do crossdressing together. When she was at her office, she couldn't even reach her phone. So she could not even give me orders. But some days she made her chores list before she sleeps and texted me the next day morning. So I had to do them, send her photos of me and the finished chores to prove them. Anyway, one day we met.

I kept asking for her to buy me a saree. Because I had my own bra and two saree jackets. The only things I did not have was a saree, a petticoat, and a panty. We booked a hotel room and we went there. There, she gave me this beautiful pink saree 😍. Look how beautiful it is. It’s a georgette saree so it was really comfortable for me. Aashi’s favorite color is pink. And my favorite dress is a saree. So my mistress surprised me with this saree ❤️.
On that day, I didn't bring my bra and saree jacket there. So, I couldn't wear it. But I had some condoms in my bag. And my mistress brought this saree out of her bag, then asked me to close my eyes. Then tied my hands using the saree😬. Again, I was helpless. It was not so tight but I couldn’t get out of it. Also, I didn’t want to. 🤭
Then she took a condom and placed it on my penis. I spread my legs and sat down in the middle of my legs. So I couldn’t move. 
Then, she took the other end of the saree covered my face with it. Now I can't see anything clearly. Then she started to touch my legs, penis and my balls. I couldn't do anything instead of letting her do anything she wants. She kept doing it for about 30 seconds. But I was at the end of this heavenly pleasure. Even before she does a handjob, I came l. Ugh! I was a poor girl there. Then she kept enjoying my balls and after a few seconds, she took me to the bathroom and took the condom off. I have still tied my hands. 
After taking the condom off, she washed my penis and took me to the bed again. Kissed me and freed me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts