Crossdressing with my mistress for the first time

Crossdressing with my mistress for the first time ❤️


I wanted to crossdress with my mistress so bad. But there was a little shy in me ☺️ to crossdress with her in real even I had dressed sarees for a long time and sent photos of me as my mistress’s orders. One day, I’ve asked if she can go to a hotel room so we can enjoy our day together. She was not ok with it at first but after a few days, she was ok with that. It was my first step and also it was a challenge for me to make her ok with it. Finally, I won. 

After a few days, I asked her if she would like to dress me a in a saree. She really liked it but I was a little shy about it. So, I said,” let’s do it later”. But she ordered me to bring a saree from my mom's closet and a saree jacket, and also the beautiful bra she gave me. 😍

So, I didn’t have any chance of meeting her without them. And the other thing, I was dying to drape a saree with her. 😍 I found a yellow color georgette saree from the corset. It was a very lightweight saree. And so comfortable. I brought them there.

My mistress got the bra out of my bag and gave it to my hands to wear it. I wore it quickly because I had a good practice of wearing bras. Then she helped me to wear the saree jacket. But I was wearing my jeans. There was no petticoat to wear. So I had to stay in my jeans. She took the saree and wrapped one round around my hip 😍 then started to make the pleats. After it's done, shed tucked the pleats inside my jeans. It was not done yet. Then she adjusted the pleats. Just like a professional 😍. I  don't know how to describe the feeling I got ❤️ I love that moment. Okay, pleats in the front are done. Then she started to make the pleats of the free part at the end of the saree. In Hindi, they call it pallu. You can google it. After making the pleats perfectly, she pinned it into the back of my saree jacket 😍. I couldn't barely reach that pin. I felt that I can’t get out of the saree without her help. I felt helpless 😍 that’s the feeling I want when I’m dressed. I need to be helpless to get out of the dress. ❤️ I love that feeling. Then she hugged me like “I love you my girl”. ❤️

Then she kissed my lips. Hugged me again. I was stuck in her hug about 10 minutes. Just like a helpless girl. Then, she started to remove my jacket. I was shy. But she didn’t stop. Then started to touch my nipples. I just felt like an electrocution running all over my body.  But I did not make a single movement. Because my mistress is enjoying her slave.

Suddenly she started to lick and suck my small nipples 😍. It was not really easy to take it. I was nearly leaked. She ran her hand all over my body while sucking my nipples. Could you imagine how I handled that? It was really good. I don’t know how did she learnt to do so. 

Comments

Popular Posts