Gift from my mistress

Gift 🎁  from my mistress 


Well, I kept wearing my mom's bras jackets and sarees. One day, I found two saree jackets that my mom doesn't wear because they were looking too old to wear. So, I stole two of them I still have them hidden in my room. ❤️ There are lot of old sarees she kept out of her closet. But I don't have enough space to hide sarees in my secret chamber 😥. Anyway, I can access those sarees easily, so I didn't worry about that much. I felt like those sarees were mine.

What I didn't have were a bra and a panty. I was wearing my mom's bras. But no panties. Actually, I have worn panties once or twice and I loved that. But I was scared of if I leaked somehow on the panties. So, I stopped wearing her panties. 

I begged my mistress to buy me a panty and a bra. But the mistress was the mistress. She didn't care about my wishes. But, I was really lucky. One day, we met and she have brought me a bra which she was wearing but threw away because the bra cup was large a little for her. That's the best gift I ever got from her. I love her so much ❤️. And then thought that I should obey her more than before I was. And suddenly, I realized that I’ve asked her to buy me a ”Cheeththe”. I asked her if she could buy me one and she said yes 😍. How much does she loves me? 
Then we went to buy one. But I didn’t went inside the shop. But I was near the shop. She called me over the phone and said that “there are two cheeththa that has already sew outlines. One is red and one is purple. The red one has white flowers printed on it and the purple one has yellow flowers printed on it. Which one do you like most?” I said that I like the purple one. Then she brought it to me and we put it in my bag quickly. 😋

I came home, and took the bra and the cheeththe out of my bag and smelled them. I can still remember the fragrance of them. Mmmm ❤️❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts