How I became a Crossdresser

How I became a Crossdresser 


When I was about 13. years old, I was curious about how it feels when wearing redda and hatte. And how it feels to have breasts. So, I used to wear a "Cheeththe" when no one's at home. Because it was a cotton "Cheeththe" all I could find, I tried it once. And it felt good. Actually, it was my mom's "Diya redda". "Diya redda" is a way that women in Sri Lanka wears Cheeththe when they take a bath. (I'll attach an image of Diya Redda). As it felt very comfortable, I used to wear Cheeththe all the time no one is at home. I used to take baths wearing Diya Redda. Like a real woman. Even though I didn't have breasts, I felt like real. Poor me 😋

Diya Redda

After about 2 years later. I found my girlfriend, who became my mistress. After about a year later, I shared my secret with her. I told her about my fantasy. But the response was not good. After discussing about it, we decided to stop it. By the way, I had a Facebook account which I had a few amount of cross-dressing friends. I gave her the account password to delete the account. So she did.


Comments

Popular Posts