I’m Aashi. A Sri Lankan Crossdresser. Introducing my self

Introducing me and my mistress 🙏 



Hello, I'm Aashi. I am a crossdresser who lives in Sri Lanka. And I'm kind of BDSM lover. As you can see, my favorite dress is saree. ❤️ Actually, it's an ”Osariya” in the photo. Which is a traditional dress is here in Sri Lanka. Close enough to saree. Anyway, how I became Aashi? Well, today (26/03/2020) my mistress named me Aashi. Let me tell you about my mistress. She's in my age. We met at school before about 10 years ago and now she's my girlfriend. Yes, she's my mistress. It's a blessing, isn't it? Of course, having such a beautiful, understanding girlfriend is a blessing. At first, she didn't like crossdressing. She was not a mistress type girl. She was a vanilla girlfriend. Actually, she still is but kind of. Since the day I explained to her what's going on with crossdressing, she understands me. Since then, she's the one who decides the dress I wear. She's the only one I share my secrets with. She knows that I love to wear sarees. Hence, she even bought me a brand new saree. Oh I love that one 😍. (It’s not the saree in the photo but it's me in Osariya). So, fast forward to today, I asked her to give me a name instead of calling me ”slave”. She also liked that. So we went all over the internet and choose a few names and finally ”Aashi” is my name.

I'm writing this blog to share my experiences with the readers. I'm planning to write some posts about how I made her like BDSM / Femdom, the dresses we wear, etc. I think it will help you guys to turn your vanilla girlfriend to a BDSM mistress. And to turn your boyfriend to a crossdresser. Also to understand your crossdresser boyfriend. And the main reason for writing this blog is to tell my mistress how much I love her, how good she does her job. ❤️ And how much I love to obey her orders. 😌 One day, I’m gonna send her the URL of this blog and let’s see how she reacts. 😍

 I’m waiting for my readers to comment. It will be helpful for me.

-Aashi

Comments

Popular Posts