Punishment for keeping a secret from mistress

Punishment for keeping a secret from mistress. 



I’m back after a few days. So there's good news. I told my mistress about this blog and her reaction was good. She liked it. She read it even declining my phone calls. I think she really like this. She ordered me to keep writing the blog and update here whenever there's a new post. I said yes mistress. Then I asked her if I can share this on Facebook. She was like ”really? Are you crazy? Your friends will know about this.”. I said to her that I'm going to share this in my fake account. And then she was like “which fake account? The one I changed the password?”. I said “yes mistress. I reset the password  again. Then she was like “ Really? You can’t masturbate for 4 days since now”. And just like that, my masturbation was limited. I begged her not to do that. At least to allow me to masturbate today. But no chance. I can’t tell anything instead of “yes mistress “ and wait for 4 days. I feel like I’m wearing  a chastity cage. But she allowed me to share this blog with you. Thanks for that, you’re reading this. ❤️

Then in the middle of the night, we were chatting as usual. At once she said “bring Cheeththe”. (You can find what’s Cheeththe in my older posts) Then I brought it to my room and closed the door because I felt something is going to  happen. 😬. Okay mistress. “Then wear it”. I said “yes mistress”  . “Now come to bed Aashi”. I laid on the bed. ”Now send me a photo”. I sent her a photo. ”Now take your penis out and send me a photo”. My dick was really hard after wearing Cheeththe. I was dying to do a handjob. It was really hard. I sent her a photo of my dick. Then she was talking to me dirty to make it a little harder to be patient. She ordered me to touch my nipples softly and hardly. So I did. Now I couldn't bear it. 😬 It was so hard to stay not touch my dick. Then I asked my mistress, ”mistress, may I masturbate please? Please mistress. It's so hard”. She said ”no, you have to wait for 4 days”. 

Then she ordered me to check again  the photos of her sexy breasts she sent me earlier, and send her the photo that made my penis harder than before. Now my dick is really really hard. I can't stop thinking about doing a masturbate. But I can't do that until I get her permission. At once, she told me,  ”okay now, start doing it. But you can't cum. You should stop it when you’re about to”. 😍 Then she sent me a photo of me dressed in a pink color saree 😍 and said “Now, look at this photo. Do it while you’re looking at it”. It made me harder again. I loved that saree. 

Then I was about to cum. I begged my mistress ” please mistress, may I cum 😥”. ”No Aashi, no you don't. Don't make me angry”. Yes mistress. ”Okay, now stop”. I was about to cry 😥. I wanted to cum so hard. Then she told me to start touching my nipples again. And her's too. After about a minute, she wanted me to look at her photo again and start doing it. ”Okay Aashi, now look at my photo again, look at my breasts closely. And start doing it again”. I was really happy because she allowed men to do it finally. She said stop it when you're about to cum. Then wait for a little and start again. Repeat this until I stay stop”. I repeated this for about 3 to 4 times. But finally, she said, ”okay now stop. Remove Cheeththe and get back to your pants”. She didn't allow me to masturbate. Now it's the second day. I have to wait 2 more days 😥. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts