A hot saree photo shoot of my mistress made me cum

Yesterday, my mistress did a photoshoot on her own wearing the saree I love the most among her saree collection and a sexiest red silk saree the blouse she has. I am not allowed to share her real photos on my blog. But I found some photos on the internet which seems to be most likely to her poses. 






She also sent me a video of her wearing the saree, laying on the bed touching her boobs and pleasuring herself. After a moment she removes her saree jacket and gets her boobs out and again start touching them. ❤ That video made me really horny and I said my mistress "mistress please, I want to masturbate". At once she said yes go on but look at the photos again and again. I enjoyed the photos and watched the video twice and I was nearly cum. While watching the video, I masturbated. 


I feel like I still want to cum 😝 even thinking about the photos make me horny 😍 

Comments

Popular Posts