Hands tied behind while wearing a saree

Hi, it\"s been a while since I posted my last post. Hope you are doing well. This happened a few months ago. 

Me and my girlfriend hadn\"t met for a long time. So we discussed going for a night out and staying one night in a hotel room. Then she asked me to bring the new saree she gifted me and my bra and also the saree jacket so we can enjoy some crossdressing. 

After we\" re having dinner and doing some chit-chat, she wanted me to wear the saree. I wanted to stay with her as her boyfriend a little more not like her slave. But she\"s my mistress and I should obey her. So my mistress forced me to wear the saree. I asked her to drape me in the saree so she did. First, she ordered me to wear the bra and the saree jacket. So I did. Then, she took the belt of her dress and tied it around my belly because I didn\"t have an underskirt to tuck the saree in.

After that, she draped me in a saree. She had brought some saree pins too. Finally, I was her slave in a saree.  


Then I started to feel like she’s the boss in the room. I felt like I’m the girl who came with her.
She started to touch me. Kissed me first then touched my breasts and then went to my penis. It was starting to get harder and harder. Just imagine being crossdressed by your girlfriend in your favorite dress and being touched by her while kissing. 😍 isn\"t that your dream? Well, my dream became true.
At once, she took the bedsheet and tied my hands behind.  




I was the helpless girl in the room. I wish I were gagged and blindfolded. Then she sat on the bed and relaxed in an upright position. Then ordered me to get on the bed, and kneed down in front of her. 😍 here we go. I got on the bed but it was not easy. I lost balance because my hands are tied back. And the saree kept tangling when I was trying to get on the bed and also the bed was bouncy... However i got on the bed with my mistress’s help. Then she removed her top and the bra while she touching herself. I couldn’t control my feelings, but I was tied. I couldn’t touch her. My penis was getting harder and harder and it could see through the saree. I could feel the sensitive touch of the saree. 😍😍
Then she ordered me to suck her tits. I tried to get close to her. I nearly fell on her. My saree was tangling. When I started to suck one of them, she pushed me to her breast. I was helpless. I could barely breathe and all I was able to do was breathing through her breasts. She started to touch my penis with the saree. Oh I was nearly cum. 


After I was sucking her tits for about 10 minutes, she threw me off to the bed


She wanted me to lay down on the bed and my hands were still tied behind. Then she took her bra and put it on my face and blindfolded me. I could not see through it and as I was her obedient slave girl, I didn't want to see what she was doing either. 

She moved my saree up and took my penis out and started touching it. Oh 😣 I was nearly cummed again. She waited for a few minutes and started giving me a blow job. Man, she's really good at it. The best part of the blow job was touching my balls 🍒 while mine in her mouth. I didn’t move a bit. I did let her do that without any disturbing. Then I could feel her put a condom on my penis. I was about to cum. It was so hard.

Then she started touching my balls again with one hand and my legs with the other. Oh, that's the best feeling a slave crossdresser girl can get. It was enough for me to cum. But she didn't let me. She waited and started touching me again. 

She started giving me a handjob and ruined it a couple of times. She loves that I'm begging to cum. Finally, I was lucky to have such a good handjob from my mistress. It was just like a reward for me for being a good slave girl for her. 

”thank you, mistress”. Then she ordered me to go and wash. Next time, I hope she will put my own cum in my mouth. I need her help to do it cz I lose my eager to do so once I cum. So if she do that, I have to obey her. 


I write my real life crossdressing experiences in this blog. And if you enjoyed my story, please leave a comment and share it with your partner or on Facebook. 😘

Comments

  1. Dear
    You should kiss her feet, get permission and then beg her to let you taste your cum from her feet all dressed up and also made up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good idea dear sn sg. I'll talk about it with my mistress. And it's really happy to meet a fan of my blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts